Monday, March 17, 2008

Posting for Posterity

Well, everyone else is doing it so, why not me? I've decided to start a blog for posterity's sake. Who knows? Maybe in the future this will be the historical documents we leave our children (or in my case, my nephews), in a futuristic world where we all wear synthetic blends and paper is an illegal substance...and still, no flying cars.

I make no promises as to the quality of the content that will be displayed here, only that it's the truth as far as I believe.

Stay tuned.

P.S. Happy Birthday Ryan, and Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

3 comments:

About Us said...

It's about time! Hey! Where are the pictures?

The Fantastic Four said...

Hey Mikey!! You're all grown up and starting a blog...sniff, sniff!! hehehe.

The British Lass said...

Wait, this is your first blog post?! You've only started this since March?! We'll kiss killing my free time at work goodbye. :) Just kidding. I can't wait to read all the upcoming future posts.