Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged...but that's it!

My sister tagged me in her blog and now I'm supposed to post my 4th picture in my 4th folder. Well, my 4th folder at home is Lagoon pictures, which have already been posted, and my 4th folder at work is wallpaper pictures (booooring!). So I'm just posting a random picture I found while going through my pictures. Sue me.

This is me and Ty and I's good friend Brandy (aka 'the good Brandy'). We're all swankified because we're at the Utah AIDS Foundation Oscar Gala (2008). I don't know who won which Oscars but the party was fun, and we made a bit of coin for charity.

So I would tag someone else, but I'm kind of the end of the line for those kinds of things. Ciao!

2 comments:

About Us said...

Well, thanks for playing anyway. I just had to tag you, so you would post something (you are a bad blogger). Anyway, you look fantastic in this photo too and no amount of gauze would make me not recognize you too! Love you, Bro!

The Circus said...

Swankified! LOVE that you used that word!